Monday, February 18, 2008

Cocoanut's Goals

It's Monday, and I am making the commitment to become a RUNNER. And I don't mean, an occasional runner that gets on the road a couple of times a year. I want to become a woman that runs for the joy of it, and the athletics of it, and the benefits.

So as of this week, I am making a starting goal of 6 miles a week.

I am also setting a goal of losing 10 lbs, and 2 inches off my waist.

I have to pass a fitness test in May, and I have to run 1.5 miles. I would love to run it in less than 14:30 minutes.

I also signed up for a 5K in May. Last year I ran it in 30:00. This year I want to beat that.

So, Little Diver, I hope that by blogging, we can help each other stay on track, and to journal not only our fitness, but our emotions and such as well. Look at some of the sites I listed on the sidebar, and use them to help you. Also, I can send you the book I have over there too if you want to read it. I think this will help us to reach our goals because we will be supporting each other. I love you and I want us both to succeed. What are your goals?

2 comments:

Reluctant Runner said...

Hello, Sisters! Good luck on your goals. I have really found that blogging helps me stay motivated ... and also gives me something to think about while I'm running.

I'll be checking back.

Little Diver said...

You can send me the book! I would love to read it!