Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 sucked rocks, bring on 2010!

Guess what Sis, I haven't forgotten about this blog quite yet. I know the last post on this blog was back in March, and it was a pretty rough year. So on Feb 25, 2009, you made a couple of predictions-that I would kick ass, and your family would get back on it's feet. Both have come true! Just look at us!

Now is the time to get back to basics and continue on with our goals. So in the spirit of kicking 2009 to the curb (with enthusiasm, and happy to see it go), I wanted to post a few goals I have for myself so they will be in writing and I will be accountable.
1. Get promotion to Master Sergeant
2. Get back in shape physically and mentally (the cancer took a lot out of me)
3. Stay around 125 lbs
4. Complete at least 6 classes towards my degree

Of course these are in addition to my number one goal, which is to stay healthy. I know I don't really have the power to keep the cancer at bay, that is in God's hands, but I will try to do all I can to keep myself healthy in regards to what I eat and my weight. I also plan to pay more attention to the products and foods that I use and not put so many chemicals and toxins into my body. I'd love to say that I will only use all natural products and organic foods, but I am practical (and not wealthy) so I will just say I will try to keep it a a minimum.

Little Diver, what are your goals for 2010? We are not getting any younger, obviously. Can we make a rsolution to at least try to be closer and talk more this year? I miss you and I hate that we are so far away from each other. Maybe that will change this year too.

No comments: