Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are you ready for this?

You're going to think I'm crazy! But I signed on to do a challenge with my blog friend Tigerlilly to walk 42 miles a week. Yeah I know.


The deal is you walk, run, jog, or whatever 6 miles a day. Yeah, I said 6 miles a day. Starting 24 March. The deal is you walk to a different city each week, 42 miles. At each city, you have a challenge. And she has prizes set up and all.


I'm going to try it, and see how I do. I know it will be hard, and I may not reach the goals, but at least I have something to work towards. If you want to do it too, here is the site for it. And here is her cool logo.

I figure it takes me 30 minutes to run 3 miles, give or take, so it will take me about an hour a day. We'll see....

Love you girl! Have a good Friday!

No comments: