Monday, March 10, 2008

New Shoes...

New shoes vs. treadmill. I was told that me buying a treadmill would be a waste of our beautiful weather. Well, after some thought and consideration of how much I would have to save for a treadmill...I bought some really good running shoes. Contrary to the snow on Saturday, it is again 65ish degrees out. Daylights saving time has started too, now if I didn't have to work the majority of the nights I would be in the perfect position to jog nightly. Blah! I am still waiting to hear back from the golf course I applied at, that would be great if I got that job! Anyway, I have new shoes so I have to use them! I will walk tonight, work tomorrow night, then work every night til Saturday. Yuck! How are you doing in your fitness adventures Sis? I am doing less than perfect. Love you!

No comments: